Sunday, May 1, 2011

Thats it, Our Job is done

The trip has come to an end. It has been the most incredible experiance I have ever had and 100% worth it. I came to cambodia to change the lives of the children, but I am leaving knowing that these children changed mine and taught me about happiness and love. These children have every reason to be unhappy, but yet they are the happiest people that I have ever met. I am sitting in the Korean Airport, on a 11 hour layover, thinking about how much we have to live for and how little they have to live for. Most of the children have no family, but thats ok because there new family is at the orphanage. We may be leaving Cambodia but we are not completley done yet, we still have to teach and change the lives of the people around us.

This is to whom ever is chosen for the trip next year.
 Going on this trip will change your life forever, it will make you think twice about how much you really need to be happy and how easy it is to love. You will learn the meaning of a Great Person. You will see how differant Cambodia is from America. But most of all you will find a real person inside you that will do anything in order to change the lives of others. There is no way of explaining how incredible this trip is and how grand the hearts of these children are.

To everyone else:

I am not done, you will hear about more trips I will be taking and more lives I will be changing. I have now relized I have everything to live for, nothing to be sad about and how far a little love can go. For now I have 2 days in traveling a head of me. I love you all!

Srolange (Love in Khemr)

Remember to always Love, Believe and Dream. Help the people around you and change lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment