Thursday, May 5, 2011

My last message

The Cambodia Trip may be over, but that won't stop me from visiting them again. I have a mission to change the lives of others, teach others about love and happiness. Over the course of my trip I learned that love is something everyone has no matter how big or how small. It is so simple to share your love with others, even if they do not want to except it. These children taught me about happiness, they taught me that no matter where you come from or what your past was its about who you are now and how happy you want to be. These children have so much to be sad about, yet they are the happiest people in the entire world. Who ever may be reading this, I encourage you to smile as much as you can, smile as a stranger walks by, smile at your cashiers, smile at your boss and coworkers but most importantly smile for yourself. A simple smile goes a long way. I plan to visit Cambodia again soon, these children hold a large part of my heart, But until then this will not be the last you here of me going and helping the people around us. If you have any further questions about anything, my blog, the children, the trip, me, feel free to contact me at ferzacca.nina@gmail.com

"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have."
-Frederick Keonig


Remember to always Love, Believe and Dream. Help the people around you and change lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment